Saturday, September 08, 2007

Uneasy feeling--ND Game Time

I wish folks had this game pegged to be a close one. I'm not comfortable with the calls for a woodshed beating. There is no way that ND will be as bad as they were last week. And, I'm not sure that Penn State is anywhere near as good as they looked last week. Kirk Herbstreit and Lee Corso both picked PSU to win big. Maybe they know something I don't.

If Penn State can run the ball, they should be ok. If the line comes out flat like they did vs FIU, don't be surprised to see the Lions down at the half. Morelli has to make a play or two early to get some confidence. A quick 3 and out on their first series will make for a long day.

The defense has to pressure Clausen early. Hit him...hit him hard...hit him again. Stop the run, and he will have no where to go.

Really unsure prediction: Penn State starts fast, fades, and regroups late for a 27-21 win over a very determined and underrated ND team.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to use the restroom...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home